If you've heard that yoga can help you, but never tried it, this might be for you. Or if you love yoga and want a personized program that uses both yoga and psychotherapy, read on!
I in 2017, I completed a 200 hour training in Amrit Method of Body Psychology, and in 2018, a 200 hour Anusara Yoga training. Together these inspired me to create a unique therapy method that uses both Yoga and psychotherapy to help you get the results you want. This program helps you learn skills to:
- decrease anxiety and depression
- stregthen your ability to be disciplined in your goals
- become aware of feelings that have been buried and may be showing up as pain in your body
- eliminate panic attacks without medication
- feel more connected in your relationships with others
- change your life course if you have a recurring feeling that something is wrong.
These private yoga sessions are carefully customized for you. Call today to schedule and introductory session!
Lisa Yaeger, LPC