We’ve all heard talk about low self esteem, but what is it? Do you have low self esteem if you feel less important than others? Less smart and capable than others? Less loved than others? Or is it that critical voice in your head that stops you from having the confidence to make your life better? Is it the self-sabotaging behavior resulting from addictions and bad habits? It’s all of these things. And Shame, Guilt, and Anger at yourself.
You don’t deserve low self esteem. You deserve to love yourself. The world deserves to have you at your best, not run down by negative images of yourself or slowed down by your past. You deserve to be free of the addictions and behavior patterns held in place by low self esteem.
This program will not magically make addictions and bad habits go away , but it will give you an edge. You’ll feel more empowered to make the changes you need to make. You’ll be more capable of doing the hard work needed to make your life better. In this 6 module, customized program you will learn to clarify:
- What you want to change. And what will happen if you don’t change.
- Where you come from: history of yourself and family.
- Events and traumas, and the beliefs that they’ve formed in you.
- Messages you got from others, growing up and in adult life.
- What you need to believe about yourself to grow.
- How to act out your stronger self esteem now.
- How to get on-going support on your journey.
This program includes:
- 6 individual sessions, customized for you.
- 6 Journaling assignments to be done between sessions at your convenience.
If you are interested in giving this a try, call me at the number below.
Lisa Yaeger, MA, LPC (303) 225-9076 . [email protected]